About the Product
- High continuous steam flow: a constant quantity of steam is delivered along the whole length of the hair section, from the root area to the ends
- Variable temperature: thermostat with 5 settings: 340°F- 410°F to suit different hair types and different degrees of hair sensitivity
- Removable separating comb for positioning the hair before entering the plates and for even, consistent straightening
- Double technology plates: highly anodized coating for optimal shine
- Floating plates provides uniform pressure on sections of the hair, regardless of thickness
Redken and Rowenta have combined their technology and expertise to develop Steam Infusion, a breakthrough steam straightening iron that releases a continuous flow of steam which delivers conditioning treatments into the hair- the result hair that’s incredibly shiny, with natural fluid movement.